Islamic Culture and Communication Organization (Persian: سازمان فرهنگ و ارتباطات اسلامی) is one of the Iranian organizations which is affiliated to the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance; and was established in 1995. Islamic Culture and Communication Organization's main responsibility is in the field of cultural activities (abroad the country).Mehdi Imanipour is the head of the organization.Amongst the goals of "Islamic Culture and Communication Organization" are briefly as follows:
Expand/strengthen cultural relations with diverse nations and ethnic groups, particularly with Islamic-countries; providing situations for unity between Muslims of the world; correct-introduction of the school of Ahl al-Bayt at the subject of belief/jurisprudence/ethics; and so forth.
The Islamic Culture and Communication Organization has two pillars, consisting of the head of the organization and "the Supreme Council". Supreme-council is composed of 11 members who are appointed by the decree of Iran's supreme leader, Seyyed Ali Khamenei; including:
- Three scientific/cultural personalities which are chosen by the Supreme leader; Deputy of International Relations at Office of the Supreme Leader of Iran; and the head of the organization.
- Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance (Chairman of the council) and minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Chief of the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting.
- Islamic Development Organization's head.
- Secretary general of The World Forum for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought
Choose blindlessRed blindless Green blindless Blue blindless Red hard to see Green hard to see Blue hard to see Monochrome Special Monochrome
Font size change:
Change word spacing:
Change line height:
Change mouse type: